Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Putthinan018

How to relax when being sick of everything Empty How to relax when being sick of everything

Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:54 pm
When you feel this world is going down, everything is upset. What would you do? I reckon that you may lack power to do anything afterwards. Nevertheless, if you follow these three easy steps to release your stress and cheer you up, I’m quite sure that you will be getting well soon. The first step is to turn on music, yes I am talking about music therapy; there are many researches showing us that music can probably relieve our stress. What you have to do is to pick up your phone or any device which you can surf on YouTube, and choose the music that contains different wave sounds. The alpha sound is recommended. When you choose your favorite music, the next step is to turn off all the lights. The darkness can help you more calm, then close your eyes and lay down focusing on listening to music. The last step is to focus on the music, this step is important. Whatever you hold, leave it. All you have to do is allow yourself to be with the music. Half an hour is recommended. If you follow these steps, you will be not stressed out any longer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum