Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chollamas Hinthong
Chollamas Hinthong

My role model: Rit Rueangrit Siriphanit Empty My role model: Rit Rueangrit Siriphanit

Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:39 pm
I really admire Rit Rueangrit Siriphanit because he can achieve all his goals successfully. Rit is a singer, a doctor, and an actor. His parents encouraged him to be a doctor since he was young. They brought him to great schools and many tutorials. However, Rit loved playing computer games, but he only played when he had free time or after finishing his homework. In addition, he studied hard, and he was very effort to be a doctor. He finally got to enter to the faculty of medicine. During he was studying, he was chosen to participate The Star 6 that was a singing TV show. He made it to the first runner-up that made him became a famous person in Thailand. Then he went back to study in faculty of medicine, and he graduated in medicine. The clinic named The Ritz was the last goal that he got. It is the clinic about dermatology. He is responsible, and he can control his duties well both a doctor and a singer. It is very hard to do many things at the same time, but he certainly did proficiently. Furthermore, Rit is friendly, humble, sincere, and diligent. So, he has a lot of fans. According to his performance make me admire him and I set him to be my role model.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum