Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kimtybringz_siri
kimtybringz_siri

Summer is coming to town Empty Summer is coming to town

Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:08 am
This period of time is a hot season in Thailand when has a high temperature during the day and night. Some people avoid getting off and they are taking their time in the house doing activities inside the place such as watching the movie, cooking and reading a favorite book. By contrast, some people love to go outside and do activities with family and friend such as go swimming, go to the beach and go camping. When summer comes, there is one important festival in Thailand that is Songkran Festival. Songkran Festival is also known as the Thai New Year. It’s starting from 13th to 15th of April each year. The festival that people splash water to others and in the traditional way, members who stay far away from their family will get back to visit their hometown and taking time with family. I really love this festival because my relatives will visit me at Roi-Et to see my grandmother from many provinces and we will have a happy time together.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum