Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chollamas Hinthong
Chollamas Hinthong

Although you are grown up, you are still as a child of your parents’ view Empty Although you are grown up, you are still as a child of your parents’ view

Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:51 pm
Last week, I went back to my hometown, Yasothon. My mom treated me as I am a child like she had ever done. I felt weird about her acting because since I has come to study at the university my life is freedom – most of all I do by myself, so when someone asked me many steps of doing something is weird as well as I felt warm-hearted. The treating was the questions like ‘have you had the breakfast/lunch, you should’ ‘What would you like to eat’ ‘I heard that you will go to ……… do you want me to take you there.’ She treated me better than in the past Laughing Laughing , and it made me know that how much our parents love us. I think they always miss and want their children stay with them.
Aomsin Mangmee 040

Although you are grown up, you are still as a child of your parents’ view Empty Re: Although you are grown up, you are still as a child of your parents’ view

Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:06 am
I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum