Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sandyjry_007
Sandyjry_007

My hometown  Empty My hometown

Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:37 am
The name of my hometown is Udon Thani province. A province which is located at northeast of Thailand. I really love my hometown there are many positive things in my hometown. Good transportation that make people go to work, travel to other province conveniently: taxis, buses,airplane,tricycles and trains. There are many places that you can go shopping: Central Plaza Udon Than, UD TOWN, Walking Street and others. There are many temples that built with beautiful sculptures: Wat Phothisomphon, Wat Pa Phu Kon, Wat Santiwararam. In other hand, there are negative things in my hometown: There are lots of cars that make the air is very polluted, it is a lot of supermarkets but almost everything costs a lot of money and there are traffic jams. Consequently Udon Thani province is a civilized province that a lot of of places and transportations, in the same time there are many negative things in this province. However, I still love my hometown.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum