Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PrimPrim013

The person whom I admire  Empty The person whom I admire

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:07 pm
The person whom I admire is Millie Bobby Brown. Brown is a young actress who is well-known from the famous series, Stranger Thing. She's deaf in one ear since she was born.Although, she's deaf, she didn't loss her confident. She's very eager to follow her dream to be an actress. Brown became an actress when she was only 8 yaers old. Brown has many talents. She can sing and rap well. In addition, her rap in The Tonight Show went viral overnight. Her talents and her patient make her success in her career. In 2018, she bacame the youngest ambassador in UNUCEF history. Brown is also a creative person and she had such a giving heart. She has her own brand called Florence. This band is vegan and don't tast with animals. Furthermore, she decided to give a portion of the proceeds to Olivia Hope Foundation which help the children with cancer. Because of her talents and her kindness. I consider to say whom I praise is Millie Bobby Brown.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum