Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nithiphum045

A person who I admire: Bill Gates Empty A person who I admire: Bill Gates

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:41 pm
I really admire Bill Gates who is a very famous figure. This is simply because he is too brilliant not to admire. First, at the early age of 14, he took an interest in programming and began studying it. He was also such an intelligent student that he scored 1590 out of 1600 on his SATs and subsequently enrolled at Harvard College in 1973. However, he decided to leave after 2 years at college to develop his own business - a software company. But that is nothing compared with his achievements. He is the one who created a turning-point for Information Technology to develop so strongly today. He wrote the Altair Basic program, completed Microsoft which is indispensable for every computer now. Moreover, he has been one of the richest people with a quoted worth of $59 billion in 2007 as well as being one of the most influential people in the world. He and his wife are also very philanthropic, contributing large amounts to charitable organizations. Finally, when most of the other famous figures usually have messy lives with scandals, Gates doesn’t. His personal life is a happy and peaceful one. You could say he is very lucky. So, in short, Bill Gates is always the one I love and admire most. I personally respect him because of his dedication to his company and the best motivational stories which he gave to us. He is my role model.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum