Go down
View user profile

Should wrong ways, everything will be useless Empty Should wrong ways, everything will be useless

on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:21 pm
I practiced a lot to improve my weak points about my speech such as lack of preparing and confidence but the ways I used, they weren’t the right ways. First, I started to prepare my script and remember it. Next, I tried to speak again and again in order to made it fluent. Finally, I talked to the mirror and used timer, but I forgot to practice with my slides. The day I gave the speech I thought it would be fine because I could remember the script, but it wasn’t. In the beginning everything went well but when I reached to the second main point, I got very excited because I looked around and found unexpected audiences. They all looked at me and at that time I shocked, I couldn’t remember my script. I didn’t know what to say next, I decided to look at script and lost eyes contract with audiences. This event made me know that if I shouldn’t remember the script, I should try to understand it. When I understand my script, I give a speech confidently and effectively.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum