Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siriyaphorn026

Good bye my beloved uncle Empty Good bye my beloved uncle

Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:50 am
Today I stand in front of you all with a deep hole in my heart. And this is not just my heart that has a hole it is all of yours as well. From wife, father, son, brother, friend and most of all, Uncle to me. We are all here today to celebrate the life of one incredible man with a heart full of love. My name is Siriyaphorn Romrot and I am a beloved granddaughter. My uncle was born on 1st January 1957. In Yasothon he grew in a small town full of warm love He was like my second father. He often played with me and taught me a lot of things when I was a kid. I still remember that he liked to read fairy tales for me before bed. He was a good reader and writer. He always taught me that reading a book is a very good thing. It helps you to travel the world. These words are always stuck in my heart. He gave good things to this world. He liked to teach and educate children. He had dedicated himself to going to Africa. In order to help children who lack food And give knowledge to them, He also had worked on many charitable organizations. He was happy with the little things in life; the simple things and I admired that so much about him. He was a man of many talents, but his best is his ability to bring out the best in every person that he came across. He is a good role model for me. Be a good role model for doing good things to others. Something that no one knows about my uncle and I is that we shared a bond not most shared. We shared a tough bond on illness. Today is to celebrate you Uncle Mooh and to remember you in, not just our minds but, our hearts forever. I love you so very much. Thank you.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum