Paragraph Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wasutida Jai 033

Internet becomes a part of my life Empty Internet becomes a part of my life

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:34 pm
The internet becomes part of my life because it is very helpful. The first thing in the morning that I do is checking the messages and online news. Internet is very useful and there are so many advantages. When I do homework, I use the internet to search for some information, and I find a lot of different kinds of information to support the idea or to help me finish my homework. The internet can change my boring day to become more interesting. For example, if I feel bored at home or somewhere, I can surf the internet to chat to my friends and see their photos or videos , and I can browse other applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other interesting websites. The most important reason that makes internet becomes a very important part of our lives is I can read stories and news from all around the world. To summarize ,the internet is valuable and makes my life more convenient and livable much better
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum